Good Ideas and a sense of caring!
Smart Water has an excellent reputation for quick response, guaranteed customer satisfaction and a personal relationship with all customers! In order to take care of the earth, we must take smart measures towards conservation of her natural resources. We get to know your yard and lifestyle to create a personalized, conservative design for the best irrigation, drainage or outdoor lighting that makes it easy for you to enjoy a beautiful yard. With our many years of experience providing Commercial and Residential Irrigation, drainage and landscape lighting in Memphis, you can be confident we will run your project smoothly.
Often times when I ask a potential client, “ who currently takes care of your sprinkler system”, the response is - “Some Guy.” I assure you, when you become a client of Smart Water Irrigation, you will never refer to us as ”Some Guy.” You will know me, the owner, you will know Bobbi Lynn who takes your calls, and you will know your service technician. Most important we will know and care for your yard and landscape needs.
- Irrigation - Thinking about installing irrigation or moved into a home with existing irrigation? We practice water conservation by customizing each design to the amount of water your landscape needs in order to save you time and money. The best irrigation design works with your lawn treatment. We are a full service irrigation company that meets your irrigation design, installation and maintenance needs.
- Backflow Testing is required annually by the Cross Connection Board. You may receive a letter from Memphis Light Gas and Water Cross Connection Board. We are certified to test backflow devices. (Click here) for all Tennessee cross connection and backflow laws. Visit our Irrigation page for more details.
- Spring Irrigation Start-Up - When the winter ends and it turns to spring, we come out and start up your sprinkler system, ensure good sprinkler coverage, make any necessary repairs, and test the backflow preventer.
- Winterizing of Irrigation Systems - Irrigation systems and backflow devices must be protected from hard freezes in the mid-south. The entire system must be evacuated of any water to prevent sprinkler device and backflow preventer damage.
- Outdoor Landscape Lighting - Thinking about landscape lights? Landscape lights enhance curb appeal and home security. How much does it cost? Schedule a free design and estimate with no obligation.
- Drainage Problem - Smart Water drainage installations are designed to solve standing water issues which can cause mosquitoes, home damage and erosion. Check out our drainage services page and call us with any questions!
- Mosquitos bugging you? - Call and ask us how to control mosquito’s using your irrigation system. Pet and kid friendly mosquito control that works with your irrigation system. Call today!
- Residential & Commercial Irrigation Design, Installation & Repair
- Mosquito Control
- French Drains
- Backflow Testing
- Backflow Devices
- Backflow Repair
- Low Voltage Outdoor Lighting
- Retaining Walls
- Brick Work
The labor and parts for new Irrigation system installations are covered for 2 years (unless maybe your dog chews it or it’s cut by a lawn mower).
We service all irrigation controllers such as Rain Bird and Hunter.
Please contact us at: 901-382-8352 for a free estimate on your next project.
- We will always return your call.
- We will always listen to your concerns.
- We will always do our best to keep and earn your trust and business.
- We love for you to ask us for references.
This includes in and around the following cities of:
Memphis, Collierville, Cordova, Bartlett, Germantown, Lakeland, Arlington, Eads, West Memphis, Tennessee, Marion, Arkansas and Oxford, Mississippi.